The Food Innovation Center at Rutgers University is a unique food incubator and business accelerator that is part of the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES). The Center supports established early stage entrepreneurs and food companies from concept to commercialization. Combining years of industry expertise and advanced technology offered by Rutgers, we provide food safety, product design and scale up expertise within FDA and USDA certified facilities to help companies successfully build and grow their business.
Through offering our knowledge and support we catalyze new food innovation to market.
- A dedicated and passionate team with over 400 years of industry expertise
- Experience & knowledge across a broad range of food and beverage categories
- Resources available to mentor and support businesses from concept to commercialization
- Certified FDA and USDA facilities
- The intellectual power, technology and pride of Rutgers
- Leading food safety instructors and training