|Training Dates||To Register||Training Location||Cost|
|October 18-19, 2022||Register here||Virtual||$749|
This course includes 16 hours of instruction given over two days. Participants will learn about the latest edition of the SQF code, edition 9. This course provides an opportunity to hear practical examples of how to develop, implement, and document an SQF program in their facilities to achieve or maintain SQF Certification. This class will run 9am – 5pm each day.
What Participants Will Learn
Implementing SQF Systems materials reflect the latest edition of the SQF code for manufacturing
This class provides training on the following topics:
· Learning about changes to the SQF code in Edition 9
· Learning the process to SQF certification
· Creating, implementing and maintaining SQF systems
· SQF system elements and mandatory elements
· Food Safety Fundamentals and cGMPs
· Verification and Validation of your food safety plan with the SQF system
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to provide SQF Practitioners, Food Safety, Quality and Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Personnel with practical tools and information to develop and maintain an effective SQF system and understand the process to achieve or maintain SQF certification
Costs: $749. Price is per person and includes training materials, course instruction and exam fees. Class will be offered virtual.
Please contact Pauline Pepper at email@example.com or 856-391-7606 if you have any problems with online registration.