Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certificate Training courses:
|Training Dates||To Register||Training Location|
|May 25-27, 2021||Register Here||To Be Held Virtually|
This 20-hour class given over 2.5 days covers information needed for writing a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plan as required by USDA for FSIS-regulated meat, poultry or egg products or for those producing foods under GFSI-format 3rd party audits requiring a HACCP certified individual to oversee their food safety plan. This course will give participants information for creating, implementing, and documenting a HACCP program.
What Participants Will Learn
- How to conduct a Hazard Analysis.
- Recommendations on how to determine critical control points.
- How to select critical limits, set up monitoring programs, and implement corrective actions when deviations occur.
- Documentation for all aspects of the HACCP program, along with monitoring of prerequisite activities, and required records review procedures. An exam must be ‘passed’ for earning the HACCP certificate, which will satisfy the ‘proof of attaining knowledge’ requirement.
- Examples of testing formats will also be presented, for workplace use in HACCP and prerequisite program trainings, which are needed for companies seeking SQF or similar audits.
- Best Practices advice will be discussed in group sessions on how to successfully implement and maintain HACCP programs during everyday production.
Participants who successfully complete the course and the examination will receive a certificate with a Gold Seal from the International HACCP Alliance.
Who Should Attend
HACCP is for anyone making a USDA/FSIS inspected product or who has a 3rd party inspection that requires a HACCP Plan and HACCP trained individual to implement the HACCP Plan; as a prerequisite course for those who plan to later take a Preventive Controls for Human Food course, or for individuals who just want to learn more about Food Processing – Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Costs: $695. This include course materials and supporting documentation to students and a Rutgers certificate of participation with Gold Seal from the International HACCP Alliance. Although necessary materials are presented online, early registration is encouraged as course materials are shipped.
Participants in the training program are encouraged to register as soon as possible, as class-size is limited and seats are reserved only after payment is received.
Please contact Pauline Pepper at email@example.com or 856-391-7606 if you have any problems with online registration.
Note: In person trainings currently suspended. Please call to discuss.
Donna Schaffner is also able to offer this course, and other food safety courses, on-site at food processor locations, using a flat-rate fee structure that is financially advantageous for training groups of individuals. Please contact Donna Schaffner at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mellonie O’Neill at email@example.com for further information regarding client-site training.