Proactive food industry employers are ensuring that each of their employees are regularly trained in food safety, and both customers (retailers and foodservice operators) and the government (at the federal, state and local government level) are requiring that this type of training occur on a regular basis.
The Food Innovation Center at Rutgers University is now offering a diverse array of food safety training and specialized services to meet the needs of the food industry, and we are happy to discuss how these can be successfully applied to your company. Please read all descriptions, locations and dates for all classes as these are non-refundable; but they are transferable to another Rutgers Food Innovation given class at a later date. Specific services under Training and Specialized Services include:
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI)
- HACCP Certificate Training (USDA or non-seafood FDA products)
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- GMPs and Adverse Health
- Allergens and Sanitation Preventive Control
- Intentional Adulteration – Vulnerability Assessments + Food Defense Plan Builder Workshop – Coming soon in April in Bridgeton, NJ!