On-site Sensory Testing Features include:
- Industry-leading SIMS 2000 software for evaluating sensory test results
- Fully equipped research & development kitchen
- Conference room equipped with audio and video recording technologies
- Focus group viewing room featuring a one-way mirror
What makes our Sensory evaluation program unique?
We offer both on-site and off-site Sensory Testing services. We have the capability to target consumers locally, regionally and nationally. Rutgers University is the most ethnically diverse institution in America. Working across our campuses in Newark, New Brunswick/ Piscataway and Camden and throughout NJ communities we are able to provide access to a wide range of consumers, representing various demographic and psychographic backgrounds. Our capabilities extend beyond the state for those projects requiring a national or regional analysis, through collaborations with other State University Sensory Programs located across the country.
Sensory Testing Services
- Products Guidance – New formulations, ingredient changes
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Acceptance data for Sales presentations
- Sensory Shelf Life Testing
- Hedonic and Difference testing
- Testing with Children
- Gluten Free Panels
Additional market research services:
- Focus Groups
- Home Use/Central Location Testing
- Quantitative surveys
- Sensory Enhanced Testing – Combines quantitative sensory research with qualitative interviews for richer consumer insights.